Date:      Mon, 09 Mar 2015 18:43:18 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?B?TWFudWVsIFN0w7xobg==?= <freebsdnewbie@freenet.de>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   GPIO-INTR

Hi,
i'm trying to get gpio-events signalled into userspace-applications on a
RPi-B. I found some pieces about gpio-interrupts in conjunction with
kqueue in the web, but nothing that makes me able to get some
notification from gpio. There is an example "gpio-intr-kqueue.c", which
compiles smoothly, but gives me only something like:

./gpio-intr-kqueue 23
Awaiting interrupts on pin: 23
error: Operation not supported by device

How do i configure a gpio-pin as an interrupt?