Date:      Tue, 21 May 2002 19:23:43 +0300
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
To:        marcus@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Time to think about GNOME2 metaport

Marcus,

As we discussed it some time ago I would like to ask you to create
metaport(s) for GNOME2. As I see it, we need one port for "Development
Platform" and the second one for the "Desktop Environment", however
feel free to do it how you see fits better. :)

Also, if you have spare CPU cycles please test that those metaports
compile from scratch on 4.5 or 4.6 machine, because most of my latest
ports were only tested on 5.0-CURRENT.

We still have 3 days left to beat critical errors out of GNOME2. ;-)

Thanks!

-Maxim