Date:      Fri, 25 May 2012 13:30:57 +0200
From:      Niclas Zeising <zeising+freebsd@daemonic.se>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD as virtualbox guest not working

Hi!
Sometime quite recent a change to FreeBSD CURRENT makes it almost
impossible to run it as a virtualbox guest, at least under Windows.  If
I roll back the vbox machine to a (unfortunately quite old, from
January) CURRENT everything seems to be working.
The issue is that the virtual machine runs very very slow, and makes the
host almost impossible to work with, especially during compiles and
other activities involving the CPU and the disk.  I have also
experienced that the host machine crashes, but that might be unrelated.
Is anyone else experiencing this, or am I doing something very wrong?
Let me know if I need to provide more information or if I can help in
some other way.
Best Regards!