Date:      Fri, 27 Jun 1997 22:37:46 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Powered by FreeBSD logo buttons

Andrew Perry writes:
 > What happened with the powered by FreeBSD logo buttons? Have they been
 > done or did they die for lack of interest?
 >
 > I had some interest in Australia for a few (lost all my mail though so I
 > don't know who they were :-( )
 >
 > Assuming I can get some I am willing to order the minimum amount and will
 > pass them on to interested people over here.

No, actually, it just heated up yesterday.  I never got any submissions
of graphics for the logo, so today I emailed Tatsumi Hosokawa (I hope I
spelled it right) to ask for help.  I'm ready to proceed as soon as I
get suitable artwork.

It must be 1" by 1", 6 colors or less, and feature Chuck.  If we don't
put "FreeBSD" on it, or just stick with "BSD", I can probably interest
the {Net,Open}BSD crowd as well, swelling our customer base
significantly.  ;^)

If you want to submit artwork, mailto:softweyr@xmission.com.  It doesn't
need to be camera-ready, but should be sized appropriately and have 6 or
fewer colors; I AM NOT AN ARTIST!