Date:      Sat, 21 Oct 1995 01:21:30 +0300 (MSK)
From:      =?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?= (aka Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage) <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: port of gnumalloc please!

In message <1326.814215109@critter.tfs.com> Poul-Henning Kamp writes:

>> In message <1186.814211521@critter.tfs.com> Poul-Henning Kamp writes:
>>

>> >I expect to "cvs remove" libgnumalloc from the src/ anytime soon.
>>
>> What do you plan to do with lots of src/gnu utilities which use it?

>You check it buster, they havn't done that for a couple of weeks now :-)

Ok, and what you plan to do with GDB malloc library? It has its own
mmaloc which isn't gnumalloc. Mmaloc have an option for MMAP usage but
compiles without this option now (I remember some posting claims
that it works with MMAP enabled). In any case it is bogus
to have yet one malloc, can you please consider replacement
of GDB mmaloc too?

--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -