Date:      Mon, 09 Oct 2006 20:39:43 +0200
From:      Vincent Blondel <vincent@xtra-net.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   vmware3 on FreeBSD-current ?

Hello,

Has anyone succesfully installed vmware 3 on FreeBSD-current ?

I am trying to run my w2k already installed on the disk with vmware.

So I am root on my desktop,
run vmware,
then I get a dialog box asking for a licence key ( which key ??? I don't
have any so I press on cancel )
and then I receive a dialog box with :

title : 'Wmware Workstation Error'

Unexpected output from the Configuration Wizard.
sh: line 1 : 3089 Segmentation fault (core dumped)
/usr/X11R6/lib/vmware/bin/vmware-wizard -- -browser
'netscape' -x -maxCowDiskCapacities 262144 131072 2>&1

So why do I have to do. I don't know anything about vmware and what is
this message

Thanks to help me.