Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 1999 22:21:11 -0400
From:      Nick Amato <naamato@merit.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 3.2 routing socket

Hi,

Pardon me if I've sent this to the wrong person -- you're
listed as being responsible for "Networking" in FreeBSD.

I've looked at the "Changes" list for FreeBSD 3.2 and I
do not see any changes relating to the routing socket
interface. (http://www.freebsd.org/releases/3.2R/notes.html)

We are having some problems with the interface in 3.2
that do not appear in 3.1.  Particularly, we are seeing
some interface changes not being reported through
the routing socket.

Can you send me a short summary of any changes that
may have occurred in this area between 3.1 and 3.2?

Thanks,

Nick Amato
naamato@merit.net