Date:      Sun, 14 Nov 1999 14:12:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@cichlids.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Boot Manager Problem

The default FreeBSD boot manager can be reinstalled from sysinstall
or from dos, also, from a dos boot floppy; instructions are in the
tools directory on the cdrom or ftp.cdrom.com.

=09Annelise

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999, Alexander Langer wrote:

> Thus spake Tonysux =A0 (tonysux999@hotmail.com):
>=20
> > Ok, i installed FreeBSD today, and forgot to install the boot manager. =
I figure, i can fix it by reinstalling, but i don't want reinstall because =
it would take a long time again. So, how would I install the boot manager b=
y using a sysinstall or a fixit disk without reinstalling?  My book doesn't=
 help and the two IRC EFnet channels arn't helping either.=20