Date:      Tue, 01 Apr 1997 08:13:21 -0800
From:      bob westbrook <bwest@iquest.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ...

I have tried several times to get FreeBSD going.  It took almost six
hours to do the install from the internet.  I have a 28800 modem.

After I did get it all downloaded and installed and running, I forgot my
password for the root.

I tried to get it installed again with no luck.

I tried from your website, but I couldn't find any install package, just
a bunch of directories and I have no idea what to do from there.

I would appreciate anything you could suggest that would simplify and
speed the process up (short of buying the CD-rom)

Thanks

Bob Westbrook