Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 22:41:11 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Magicpoint!

The difference between an ordinary mouse and a Remote Mouse is that the
remote mouse makes you look cool while you give a presentation or
watching fxtv 8)

The two have different apis for an ordinay mouse we go thru the X
thing and for the Remote Mouse we access it via moused .

moused creates a unix domain socket to serve Remote Mouse events and
ordinary mouse events get dispatched via the normal mechanism.

The remote mouse -- doubles as a microsoft mouse , serves 15 plus
mouse events and can share the same serial line with your mouse.

	Cheers,
	Amancio