Date:      Sun, 01 Sep 2002 08:05:12 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        David Schultz <dschultz@uclink.berkeley.edu>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com> writes:
> David Schultz wrote:
=2E..
>> > We're not talking about correctness, here, we're talking about
>> > truth.  8-).
>> =

>> So was G=F6del.  I'm not sure what you're trying to say---but can
>> you prove it?  If I discussed the correctness of such a proof,
>> wouldn't that automatically make it wrong?
>
> A moderately good reference:
> 	http://www.myrkul.org/recent/godel.htm

What is it about you, Sir Lambert, that causes you to answer a
question by pointiny to someone else's words? ;)
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org =

One of the big differences between questions and answers is
that a question may be asked at almost any time, but its
answer may only come at a special time and place.