Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 21:18:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      Christian Fortin <cfortin@ec.camitel.com>
To:        Jeremy Sigmon <jsigmon@www.hsc.wvu.edu>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is SmartUPS the way to go?

Best Power Corporation have also a daemon for his intelligent UPS,
It come in source code, just to compile it. It provide many featurs such
broadcast message and intelligent shutdown,...  Daemon know about battery state
and % of load. It work fine and can take the goodest desision for
the best time to do the shutdown, or stay alive...
It didn't work with APC...  Only Best micro-controled serial terminal UPS.

----------------------------------
E-Mail: Christian Fortin <cfortin@ec.camitel.com>
Date: 11/15/96
Heure: 21:18:07
Electro-Conception        tel:(418) 872-6641              |
3665 Croisset             fax:(418) 872-9198              |
Quebec,P.Q.               www.ec.camitel.com/ec           |
Canada                    ftp.ec.camitel.com              |
                                      \----1
                                          ---
                                           -