Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:33:02 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   anybody running FreeBSD on a crusoe laptop?

Hi;

for the amount of money that they charge, you would think that the
airlines could put a 12 VDC line in to each seat so that we could use our
laptops without carrying 2 extra batteries for transocean flight.

but they dont, so i have to work on the other end of the equation :-)

so, it seems to me that the fujitsu lifebook p2000 is the computer that i
want:

http://webshop.fujitsupc.com/fpc/Ecommerce/buildseriesbean.do?series=P2

Has any one had any experience with this or any other crusoe based laptops
and freebsd?

tnx!

johnu

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life