Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:25:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: [FreeBSD Man Pages]]]]

On 30 Jun 1999, Jesus Monroy wrote:

> > With the exception that you don't do 'work' or anything with tangible
> > value.
> >
>     Yes, thanks for your un-informed opinion.

As Seth pointed out so vividly, you've never submitted a PR. You've never
given a patch or solution to the things to bitch in broken English about.

Even when you made your little statistical post in freebsd-doc, you never
provided patches you merely stated something was wrong. That is the only
time I've ever seen anything that you've complained about end up in the
tree.

You give the impression that you are just 'too {cool,smart,busy}' to get
tangled in the details of actual work instead of just bitching.

I hope your next {rant,post,statistical rip on FreeBSD,opinion,PR,bug
report,complaint} ends with a patch.

- bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -