Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:03:36 -0700
From:      "D X" <dragonx@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gvinum raid5 in production

I know the FreeNAS project has been using 6.1-release.
A number of people have complained about problems with gvinum running RAID
5.

I haven't been following up on this in the past couple of months, but if
you're looking for bugs, you might want to contact Olivier Cochard, the lead
of the freenas project.

http://www.freenas.org/