Date:      Sun, 26 Jan 1997 23:03:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kim Culhan <kimc@w8hd.org>
To:        Kenneth Merry <ken@housing1.stucen.gatech.edu>
Cc:        stanb@netcom.com, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape audio set up question

On Sun, 26 Jan 1997, Kenneth Merry wrote:

> 	Sorry for the 'me too', but I had the same problem.  I suspect it
> has something to do with loading patches, but I'm not sure...

Ken-

Yes, looks like the patches required to play the sample *.mid files
supplied are more than the 2 which come with the dist.

Evidently the port 'timidity' is much better anyway and, according to the
FAQ, 'There are also many excellent patches on the Ultrasound FTP sites.'

One mentioned there is: ftp://archive.cs.umbc.edu/pub/midia

regards
kim

--
kimc@w8hd.org