Date:      Sat, 28 Feb 1998 15:07:49 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
To:        hm@hcs.de
Subject:   Re: i4b-00.42-alpha-270298.tgz available

Hi Hellmuth,

Here are some random notes from my first i4b installation.

The machine is -current on a i486DX2.  Card is Teles S0/8

1  make depend doesn't work if you do a "make obj" first.

2  it complains about "iobase specified for Teles S0/8!" when in
   fact the value in id_iobase is "-1" which has some special
   meaning which currently escapes my memory.

Otherwise it looks fine at least until I start doing things with
it :-)  Probably more reports later.

If you want to, we can commit the changes to the options* and
files*  so that people don't have to mangle those files by hand.

"Drink MONO-tonic, it goes down but it will NEVER come back up!"