Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 1996 08:17:31 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Announcement:  -stable will go into code freeze on Tuesday, June 25

Around 2:00pm PST or so (after David and I have both woken up and had
a chance to review our final TODO lists :).  If there's something that
you need need to be in -stable, now's the time to either merge it
yourself (if you're a committer) or petition one of the committers to
merge it for you.  Note that requests in the latter category stand a
fairly low chance of success since there aren't that many people
working on -stable right now, but it's always worth a shot (just don't
get your hopes up).

If all goes well, the target release date for 2.1.5 is June 30th.

					Jordan