Date:      Sun, 25 Apr 2004 12:07:14 +0100
From:      Lewis Thompson <lewiz@fajita.org>
To:        lists <lists@sleektech.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Which version of freebsd..

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

On Sun, Apr 25, 2004 at 12:54:56AM +0200, lists wrote:
> Currently were going to reinstall all servers we have from redhat 9 to
> freebsd because redhat 9 is EOL...
>=20
> But after reading a few mails here that 4.9 is most likely not supported
> for a long time.. what version should we take then?

Looks like 4.10 is in beta so if you're looking for stability it might
be worth hanging on until it hits -RELEASE (or, install 4.9 and then
cvsup).

  Bear in mind 5 is still a technology release and should not be used
for production servers.

-lewiz.

--=20
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple@lewiz.net | jabber:lewiz@jabber.org | url:www.lewiz.org |-

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY--