Date:      Wed, 16 May 2012 14:55:30 +0300
From:      tzabal@it.teithe.gr
To:        Ilya Bakulin <webmaster@kibab.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GSoC Project: Automated Kernel Crash Reporting System - Discussion

Quoting Ilya Bakulin <webmaster@kibab.com>:

> On 15.05.12 23:30, tzabal@it.teithe.gr wrote:
>> * The implementation of the kcrashreporter is planned to be done in
>> two shell scripts.
> Are you really going to name your program "kcrashreporter"? I'd suggest
> using a different name since everything matching "^k" is automatically
> associated with KDE Project :-)

As you already said, everything starting with a 'k' is automatically
associated with the KDE Project, but only in the Desktop world. Many
FreeBSD tools that are related with the kernel starts with a 'k' too.
For example consider the Kernel Debugger (kgdb), the program for
displaying the loaded kernel modules (kldstat) and the programs for