Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 1997 07:37:54 -0500
From:      Michael Petry <petry@netwolf.NetMasters.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bt848 enhancements for this week

Shhhh, Please don't tell my Matrox Millenium that is shouldn't be working.
Watching TV while hacking makes me feel like I moved up a notch in the Couch
Potato evolutionary chain. (Who's working on the PCI card the provides
exercise)

Showing my ignorance.  What's the core issue? I can only guess that the
dynamics of the controls have allow me to compensate for the switch of byte
swapping of BXR to RXB. Is it just that the hue and croma controls work
backwards?  I've been using the Xfree86 beta driver and running in 32 bit mode.