Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 1997 02:22:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        gjohnson@nola.srrc.usda.gov
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: installing g77

 * I hope that this is the appropriate list. I have a Fortran program that is

freebsd-ports is probably more appropriate.

 * I looked at the g77 port but got a message that it was broken because gcc
 * needed to be upgraded. The gcc version in 'current' is fine but the port seems

Sorry if the message was unclear, it means that g77 port needs to be
updated to use gcc-2.7.x in the system.

If you can fix the port and contribute the change back, it will be
most appreciated!

Satoshi