Date:      Wed, 11 Jan 2006 03:25:51 +0100
From:      nolazaal@beaulieu.faurecia.com
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   information

	Hi ,

	I have a Sun Blade 2000 Workstation with UltraSparc IIIi processor ,
and I want to know if I can

	get" freebsd-sparc" to install in my Sun Blade ??

	If I can't , can you give me wich Linux-OS can I install ??

	Thanks to give a response

	Bests regards

	Nordine

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely
for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, you
must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us and delete
the received data as soon as possible.