Date:      Thu, 14 May 1998 00:24:44 -0500
From:      "Frank Pawlak" <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Server Load Balancing -followup

I posted this question yesterday, and Jamie was good enough to reply.
Today, by pure chance I came across an article in the issues of Web
Techniques www.webtechniques.com written by one of our own development team
members, which explains round robin dns and the reverse proxy methods for
load balancing.  Thanks to all that replied.

BTW, this might be an excellent resource to link to from The FreeBSD web
page.

Frank