Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 1995 02:15:55 +0800 (CST)
From:      Chien-Ta Lee <jdli@linux.csie.nctu.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: To ALL that are running current!!!

	Hi :

	I just tried the new VM kernel, and it is not stable....  :(
	I had re-make-world, sometimes I will get some signals.

	And, when I try to run the mpeg_play, the first few times it will
	run normally, but when I repeat, it begins to complain "not a
	mpeg stream", "decode error"...etc.
	and when I compile stuffs, it even said

"ld: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXext.so.6.0: unsupported _DYNAMIC version: 0

	I did a make world already....

	So I reboot and switch back to the kernel built 2 days ago,
	everything works fine again.

--

                                                 李 建 達  (Adonis) 交大資工
                                                 Mail: jdli@csie.nctu.edu.tw