Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 01:44:39 GMT
From:      mike@sentex.net (Mike Tancsa)
To:        simakin@inbox.ru ("Simakin Alexandr")
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Premature end of script headers?

On 13 Sep 2000 05:35:16 -0400, in sentex.lists.freebsd.questions you wrote:

>Hello!
>
>I have this line in Apache Error_log:
>"Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/sbox"
>What does it mean, then I use cgi-wrapper SBOX?
>(FreeBSD 4.0, Apache 1.3.12)
>
>Does anybody knows good cgi-wrappers except CGIWRAP and SBOX?

It could be a number of things, but generally your program died.  Try
/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/sbox from the prompt and make sure there are no
syntax errors in it.

	---Mike
Mike Tancsa  (mdtancsa@sentex.net)
Sentex Communications Corp,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
"Given enough time, 100 monkeys on 100 routers
could setup a national IP network." (KDW2)