Date:      30 Mar 2000 11:11:02 -0500
From:      Arcady Genkin <a.genkin@utoronto.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   "Apache Performance Tuning" optin with php4 (was: signal 9 (Internal compiler error))

In case anyone has been following my previous thread, I traced the
problems with installation of apache13-php4 port to "Apache
Performance Tuning" option. Once I disabled it, the misterious "Signal
9 compiler error" dissappeared.

What is that option referring to anyways?

The problem always showed when trying to compile the very first file
of Zend, which is an optimizer for php4. At first I thought that
turning off the performance tuning will disable Zend, but it looks
like it's still compiled in.
--
Arcady Genkin                                 http://www.thpoon.com
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.