Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 95 16:17:35 -0600
From:      Joel Cash <joelcash@exodus.databank.com>
To:        "questions@FreeBSD.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Location of subdirectory

-- [ From: Joel Cash * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Sirs:

I would like to be able to try out the current distribution of FreeBSD. At
this time I am not interested in obtaining the source code for the core
files. I would like to download the compressed binaries that have been
mentioned as being in the bindist subdirectory in the documentation I have
found. Would someone please point me to the correct directory?

Thank you for your time and help.

			Sincerely,
			Joel Cash

--
              Joel W. Cash <joelcash@databank.com>
PGP fingerprint=A6 BA 61 BF 33 6F 78 78  BD DC C3 42 EB A5 DB E7