Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:24:46 +1100
From:      Petro Rossini <petro.rossini@gmail.com>
To:        Mikolaj Golub <trociny@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] VirtualBox-4.0.14 + FreeBSD/CURRENT + VIMAGE: crash on vm shutdown

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:48 AM, Mikolaj Golub <trociny@freebsd.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a patch that fixes the issue I have been observing recently: running
> on VIMAGE enabled kernel VirtualBox causes the kernel crash when vm is powered
> off:
> ..

Hi Mikolaj and others,

is it considered "safe" to run VIMAGE+VirtualBox on -STABLE?

I have one VirtualBox in my otherwise jail based infrastructure (to
run a Zimbra mail server under Ubuntu), and would like to move this
machine and the "standby" forward from FreeBSD-8 to -9, as well as
start to use VIMAGE here as I do on the other boxes.

Regards
Peter