Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 1999 22:48:00 +0100
From:      Gunnar Flygt <gunnar@pluto.sr.se>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Trying to make world from 3.1-RELEASE src

To make my "not running" windowmaker start working, I today decided that
instead of making a whole clean install of 3.1-RELEASE, I should compile
the whole package from source.

I installed from the cd `sh install.sh all` to be sure notinh was
missing.

After a little while yh ecompilation stopped with an (or rather many)
error when trying to compile awk.

I will restart the whole thing using a script, to be able to return some
error messages.

But for now, has anyone built, without problems, the complete source
from 3.1-RELEASE CD?

--
                           __o
regards, Gunnar       ---_ \<,_