Date:      Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:30:04 +0200
From:      Henri-Pierre CHARLES <hpc@prism.uvsq.fr>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        hpc@prism.uvsq.fr
Subject:   Any experiences with AW300

Hello,

I try to buy a sound card for my FreeBSD box (3.1-STABLE).

Based on the file /usr/src/sys/i386/isa/snd/CARD, I learn that AW37
seem a good choice. But, in France, this card seem not available.  I
have found the AW300, but this card is PCI and use the ESS Maestro-2
PCI audio processor.

Is it possible to use it or an other PCI AOpen card :
http://www.aopenusa.com/products/sound/default.htm ?

Do you know where I can buy a AW37 (Eventually by Internet) ?

Is there somebody which use this card with a Clavinova keyboard for midi
input and audio output ?

Thanks for any help

--
% Henri-Pierre.Charles@prism.uvsq.fr PRiSM, Université de Versailles
% Tel: 01 39 25 43 44        45, Av. des États Unis 78000 Versailles