Date:      27 Mar 1998 23:46:00 -0000
From:      woju@bbs.ee.ntu.edu.tw
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bsd faq

: Is there a way I can print out the entire BSD faq, without having to look
: at each link and print it page by page ?
http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/FAQ.ps

It can be printed neatly using "ghostscript", which is available for many
OS, including mswin. For win32:
ftp://freebsd.ee.ntu.edu.tw/upload/mswin/gsview.rar (& unrar.exe)
unrar.exe -x gsview.rar
... (setup.exe) ...

Also,
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook.ps
is worth printing out.

I've been enjoying FAQ.ps and handbook.ps a great deal :-)

                                        woju