Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:53:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      craig.massey@iname.com
To:        FreeBSD Questions list <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SecureRemote client or equivalent

The company I work for, which also uses a version of Outlook I can't configure to send messages the list server will accept, uses Firewall1 and SecureRemote on the dial-in machines. I've done with FreeBSD what many people have, set it up as a dial-up router to the internet and would like also to be able to connect to the company network to do admin through the "official" channel (and if you think that implies I have an "unofficial" way of achieving this, no comment)

Is there;
a A SecureRemote client for FreeBSD that I can't find.
b Something else that will give me the same functionality.

For all I know, SecureRemote is a rebadged Win32 version of something common as dirt on *nix systems. I suspect not, but it would be a huge help if it were.