Date:      Mon, 09 Apr 2018 18:12:40 -0500
From:      Mark Felder <feld@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Jimmy Olgeni <olgeni@olgeni.com>, freebsd-elastic@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A few old ElasticSearch ports

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018, at 17:05, Jimmy Olgeni wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Some time ago I made a few ports for ES:
>
>   textproc/elasticsearch-plugin-head
>   textproc/elasticsearch-plugin-hq
>   textproc/elasticsearch-plugin-migration
>   textproc/elasticsearch-plugin-sql
>   textproc/elasticsearch-river-rabbitmq
>   textproc/elasticsearch2-plugin-hq
>   textproc/elasticsearch2-plugin-migration
>   textproc/elasticsearch2-plugin-sql
>
> I was wondering if they could be adopted by elastic@, or if maybe they are
> no longer relevant because they apply to older versions of ES.
>
> Any thoughts?

A few of those were actually deleted today (elasticsearch 1 ports) beacuse textproc/elasticsearch expired and they had textproc/elasticsearch as the RUN_DEPENDS. I was caught up in work today and didn't get a chance to email you about it.

Please feel free to assign any ports you have that are related to elasticsearch to elastic@ and we'll figure out what to do with them. If we get requests from users to pull in newer versions (if they exist -- some of these do not) we can make ports for those plugins.

--
  Mark Felder
  ports-secteam & portmgr member