Date:      Sun, 31 Oct 1999 18:17:03 -0600
From:      "雲電之風 Michael Wu" <keichii@mail.utexas.edu>
To:        "Brian Handy" <handy@lambic.physics.montana.edu>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Japanese printing Q

Hi,
Here is what I did
1. i18n tools
2.Install tetex
3. XTT server has to be setup right
4. WNN can be used to type Japanese[kanji too]
Basically everything in FreeBSD can be in Japanese
[Even KDE has a Japanese port if you do not know]

Please look at the /usr/ports/japanese stuff for
more info
www.jp.freebsd.org has extensive materials that
you need

[I also use apsfilter]
Japanese has the best support in FreeBSD of all
languages
Simply look at how many ports there are in
/japanese
Have you tried the Japanese FreeBSD mailing lists?
:)

P.S. Your question belongs in
questions@freebsd.org
please do not crosspost to 3 or 4 mailing list =)
--
Michael Chin-Yuan Wu <keichii@mail.utexas.edu>
鉛刀貴一割﹐夢想聘良圖。