Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:28:26 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.freebsd.org>
To:        Claude Buisson <ubc@paris.framatome.fr>
Cc:        Lawrence Farr <freebsd-net@epcdirect.co.uk>, "'Joe Clarke'" <marcus@marcuscom.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unable to install -stable snap via FTP

Well, since you have full access to CVS, rather than telling me that
"something" changed why don't you do a little investigation and try to
narrow it down?  I'm happy to help fix these sorts of things, but my
schedule right now is making it difficult to do a lot of the leg work
in reproducing and diagnosing problems like this.

- Jordan