Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 23:10:59 -0400
From:      NemoX <i.think@nemox.looksharp.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   video cd in freebsd-current

Is there a way to play video cd's in freebsd?  I can play the
mpegafterit is
extractedand i can mount the vcd and read the files that are on it.
(including
the .dat.  I read through the mailing list archives about vcds, andthere
was
some mention of additions to the atapi interface, but i never saw a
conclusion
to those efforts.  Could someone tell me what is being done or what i
can do to
enable those functions

Andrew

--
DISCLAIMER: Anyone sending me unsolicited commercial electronic mail
will be charged a $100 fee for time spent reading it. Do NOT send this

US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets the
definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is
unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is punishable
by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater,
for each violation