Date:      Tue, 4 Sep 2001 17:50:05 -0400
From:      "Deepak Jain" <deepak@ai.net>
To:        "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Flow cache on FreeBSD?

Is there a way to provide functionality similar to ip flow cache stats on a
FreeBSD router?

	Let me clarify, I am talking about being able to easily see groupings of
traffic go through a FreeBSD box. So if a downstream customer is being
attacked, a simple table in realtime [or near real-time] will show the
attack characteristics [ip ranges, packet types, general number of packets,
etc].?

Thanks,

Deepak Jain
AiNET