Date:      Thu, 21 Jan 1999 08:06:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jason Horn <jhorn@daytona.pi-inc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Console emulation question

My last message has gone unanswered.  Is it possible to change the
emulation of the console?  I want to setup a 486 I have to act as a dumb
terminal.  All it needs to do is run wy60 emulation at the console and
telnet into our main box.  I've changed my TERM variable to wy60, but the
screen doesn't behave properly.  What I'm hoping is there is a way to make
the console emulate wy60.

Thanks for your help,

-j