Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:22:39 -0500
From:      David_Gadoury@ccnotes.ccity.com
To:        Richard.Brooksby%pobox.com@ccnotes.ccity.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions%FreeBSD.ORG@ccnotes.ccity.com
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on Connectix Virtual PC

Connectix are now shipping and supporting Virtual PC with Linux <URL:
http://www.connectix.com/products/vpc3_linux.html>.  I find it very
useful to have Unix running in a window while working on my Mac
portable, wherever I am.  But I would much prefer FreeBSD.

if we are lucky enough then OS X client will be available via shrink-wrap this
summer and  all your trouble will be over ;)  FreeBSD == MacOS X after all *-)