Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:36:36 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "John J. Rushford Jr." <wjjr@klondike.alisa.org>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: b

Hi,

If you have a PnP bios you need to tell your bios that IRQ 5 is taken.

If you want to configure your SB16 PnP then you need to download
ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/FreeBSD-PnP.tar.gz
to configure your PnP card .

Once you install the PnP driver and its configurations matches
your kernel file configuration for the sound blaster if you
have any problems feel free to post and please include:
1. the output of dmesg
2. the output of "cat /dev/sndstat"

	Cheers,
	Amancio