Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 1995 09:03:50 +0100
From:      Andras Olah <olah@cs.utwente.nl>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Theory Failed: screen vs keyboard lock-up

On Tue, 28 Nov 1995 10:16:00 +0700, Frank Durda IV wrote:
> [1]it still happens every now and then.  The only thing I noticed is
> [1]that it always happens when I switch screens during disk activity.

I just realized that I was confusing here.  The above was meant to
be: `When it happens, there's always disk activity.'  But not the
other way around.  So I can probably switch back and forth between
screens several times while my disk is active without a lockup.

I was told back in the 1.1 days that it's related to LEDs, therefore
none of my LEDs are ever on.  The lockup still happens...

Andras