Date:      Thu, 21 Jan 1999 08:16:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jason Horn <jhorn@daytona.pi-inc.com>
To:        Chris McCoy <chris@sloth.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd

Many different ways to do it, probably better than mine.  Here is how I
did it.

1. Backup important data
2. Make a boot disk off of another machine, copy fdisk and format to it
3. Run fdisk /mbr to write a new boot record
4. Run fdisk and delete all non dos partitions
5. Create your new partitions
6. Reboot
7. Format the partitions with the dos disk
8. Load 98

Good luck...