Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 2006 12:44:39 -0500
From:      "Tsu-Fan Cheng" <tfcheng@gmail.com>
To:        "Boris Samorodov" <bsam@ipt.ru>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: TV capture card

ahh.. really?? bktr (4) said it's based on brooktree, here:

The *bktr* driver supports video capture cards based on the Brooktree
     Bt848/849/878/879 chips, as well as Pinnacle PCTV cards, including:

     *=B7*=09 AOpen VA1000
     *=B7*=09 AVerMedia AVerTV Studio
     *=B7*=09 AVerMedia TF/FM-98

but you can be right, the vendor's website didn't tell me what chip it
uses right now.
(cross my fingers...)

TFC