Date:      Sat, 9 Dec 2017 16:50:47 +0100
From:      Johannes Lundberg <johalun0@gmail.com>
To:        Greg V <greg@unrelenting.technology>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Some updates to Wayland stuff

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 4:33 PM, Greg V via freebsd-x11
<freebsd-x11@freebsd.org> wrote:

> My ports fork is https://github.com/myfreeweb/freebsd-ports-dank =E2=80=
=94 it
> includes gnome-3.26 and plasma5, a lot of Wayland and Vulkan things, and
> other random patches.

Hi!  Good job!

I've been swamped with other stuff lately so haven't been able to
spend a lot of time on graphics but that should change now.
We should have a common repository for all Wayland stuff. I suggest yours :=
)

Maybe now with flavors we can get wayland enabled gtk30 in ports as well?

> Sadly, the ports maintained by x11@ might as well be maintained by no-rep=
ly@
> =E2=80=94 I've received ABSOLUTELY NO REACTION from x11@ to the libinput =
patch, in
> almost TWO MONTHS. The Mesa 17.2.x patch by jbeich@ was also completely
> ignored for a long long time =E2=80=94 and in the end, a different (!) pa=
tch doing
> the same thing was committed.

Yeah, tell me about it. Weston 2 never made it into the ports tree at
all, hopefully Weston 3 will...
Or maybe we should just switch to ravenports if that's easier to work with?