Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 1997 11:29:01 -0500
From:      rhh@ct.picker.com (Randall Hopper)
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   workman-atapi port - should I reupload it?

     In 2.1 there was a workman-atapi port that worked & continues to work
great for me (I'm on 2.2-ALPHA now).

     Now I've been keeping this port around because it mysteriously
disappeared from ftp.freebsd.org a few versions back for some reason.  It'd
be nice if we could roll this port back into the distribution.  Should I
just re-upload it to incoming?

     The reason I ask is that a number of folks have contacted me recently
via e-mail having found my name in the mailing list archives as having a
copy of the workman-atapi.tar.gz port and I've been shuffling these copies
behind the scenes.  No big problem, but there's enough need I think the
port needs to be more publicly accessible.

Thanks,

Randall Hopper