Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 2002 01:00:55 +0100
From:      Christian Obrecht <christian.obrecht@wanadoo.fr>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Eukleides

Hello,

I'm the author of a geometry software named `eukleides'. I recently
discovered that you mention it in your ``ports'' pages. I'm very
glad about that, thank you.

I've recently released version 0.9.2 of this program. I thought you may
want to update the corresponding reference. I also noticed that you do
not mention `xeukleides' which is an X-Window front-end to the language
used by `eukleides'. A FreeBSD user once told me he managed to build it
(he just had to modify slightly the Makefile).

Best regards,
Christian Obrecht