Date:      28 Nov 2001 00:22:45 EST
From:      "Mark Sergeant" <msergeant@snsonline.net>
To:        Rob Secombe <robseco@teksupport.net.au>, Rowan Crowe <rowan@sensation.net.au>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Whats with this -> sendto: No buffer space available

I have the same problem and I have this option in my rc.conf. I also have 256
set for max users n 8096 for mbufs, suffice it to say the only time I have ever
noticed a problem is when Telstra has issues. after Telstra comes back a
ifconfig down n up combined with a stop n start of ppp fixes things fine.

Cheers,

Mark

--
Mark Sergeant | url: http://www.snsonline.net/