Date:      Mon, 3 Nov 1997 16:57:11 -0600
From:      "Tait, Bill" <btait@mercantec.com>
To:        "'www@freebsd.org'" <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Inclusion on http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html

To Whom It May Concern:

Mercantec is an active supporter for FreeBSD and we currently deliver
all of our software products for FreeBSD.  Is it possible to be included
on the http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html page?

If so, here is the brief description that would best summarize us:
---
Mercantec, Inc. develops SoftCart(tm), a complete retail electronic
commerce solution for marketing and selling goods and services on the
World Wide Web. Mercantec sells its products through a worldwide network
of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Web hosting service providers,
Web consultants, software developers, integrators and OEMs.

Visit us on the Web at http://www.mercantec.com, contact us through
email at <info@mercantec.com> or call us at (630) 305-3200.
---

Please let me know if this can be included on your Web site, or contact
me with any questions or comments.

Sincerely,

Bill Tait
Mercantec, Inc.