Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 2013 20:01:58 +0000
From:      Nicolas de Bari Embriz Garcia Rojas <nbari@inbox.im>
To:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org, Fbsd8 <fbsd8@a1poweruser.com>
Subject:   Re: Handbook Jail Chapter rewrite available for critique

Hi, nice document, related to the use of jail.con maybe the use of
sysutils/jail2 could be mention since I think makes things a little more
easy.

related to this:
During the development of the jail.conf file method documented here, a
few bugs came to light with the jail(8) program which the author has
fixed, but which are not included in the 9.1-RELEASE. You can wait for
the publishing of 9.2-RELEASE which will contain the updated version of
jail(8) or you can download just the source for jail(8) and compile it
to use on 9.1-RELEASE.

Can you please explain what are the bugs or any reference with more info ?

also any idea/example of how to use the cpuset.id  would be appreciated.

regards